3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 14, 2014 12:57 PM by Josh_Corey

Align check box to left margin

pjhyland

How do I align a check box to the left margin of a form, then type in my text to the right of the box?

• 1. Re: Align check box to left margin
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

Unfortunately that is not one of the options for the labels position.  The options for the "Label position" are Left aligned, Right aligned or Above the check box.

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: Align check box to left margin
            pjhyland Level 1

What if we want a check box, and then text?  I don't even see the point of a "label" for each check box.  Example:

SELECT ALL THAT APPLY:

__ I took the course twice, and each time received a substandard grade (D, F, or NP).

__ There has been a significant lapse of time since I last took this class.

__ I want to repeat this class despite receiving a satisfactory grade.

• 3. Re: Align check box to left margin
              Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

You could achieve what you show above with a Multiple Choice field with the label position "Above", the label would be "Select all that apply" and then the choices would be as you show, there isn't a label to the left of each option, the checkbox is on the left and the choice text on the right - this is the field I set up in FormsCentral:

Multi choice with label above.PNG

Thanks,

Josh