No enough information to help you. Answers will be in the details.
1. What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?
2. What Samsung device is recording your videos that you want to edit in Premiere Elements?
3. What are the properties of those videos, including video and audio compression, frame size, frame rate, variable frame rate, interlaced or progressive, file extension, and pixel aspect ratio?
4. What are you or the program setting as the project preset to match the properties of your source media?
5. Are you getting any error messages associated with "problem loading and playing samsung videos in elements"?
6. Is there a problem loading and playing both video and audio or just video or just audio?
Let us start here and then we can plan troubleshooting strategy.
Problems with the same sypmtoms can (often do) have different causes.
So, our primary focus should be on the details of your specific situation for starters.