2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2014 1:08 PM by tangelag

How can I send an email confirmation

tangelag

I have added rows on our form and inserted information from individuals registering for our conference via mail. How can I send them a confirmation email if I added their information in the system?

• 1. Re: How can I send an email confirmation
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

>>I have added rows on our form and inserted information from individuals registering for our conference via mail. How can I send them a confirmation email if I added their information in the system?

For this workflow, you could Save the response that you added (the row that you added) in PDF and then manually attach the PDF file to the email and send it to your clients.

Click on the row (select it)  that you just added, then on the toolbar select 'Save as PDF' button.

Please see http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-1383 "Export Responses PDF"

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Lucia

• 2. Re: How can I send an email confirmation
            tangelag Level 1

Hi Lucia,

Shortly after sending my question I did just this!  It worked beautifully for what we need to do.  The Adobe 'Send Now' is a great feature. So we are all set.

Thank you for your prompt response. We're really enjoying the flexibility of AdobeForms Central. It has saved us a great deal of time and money as well.

Toni