I'm attempting to understand what is happening. according to your action, it looks like you are:
Selecting a previous document (this is listed twice - so I'm not sure what documents are being selected)
set a selection to copy from one document
close the document
(This is where it looks odd) The translation in English is "Lable". This is where you are either labeling a new document or creating (Making) a new document. When I make a new document I get the information shown in the attached image. When I run the action, it creates the new document with the name I gave it, when I created the action.
Can you explain how you are creating the new document or labeling it, when you created the action?
I´m so sorry for the language problems.
The steps are (with 4 documents had opened):
1) select previous document (Výběr před dokument)
2) select previous document (Výběr před dokument)
3) select all (ctrl+A) (Nastavit výběr)
4) copy flattened (ctrl+shift+C) (Kopírovat sloučené)
5) close this document (Zavřít)
6) labeling (creating) new document with (ctrl+N) name "DVOJICA", settings: clipboard (Značka Nový: dokument, Název: "DVOJICA", Přednastavění: Schránka)
7) paste (Vkládání)
8) select layer "background" (Výběr vrstva "Pozadí")
9) delete layer
10) Image size
.... after these steps I must insert a new step: save document as "DVOJICA.psd"
and after this document gets his name.
The problem was at next step:
11) open document E:\Templaty\....
12) duplicate layer to: document "DVOJICA" name: "Elipsa"...
the photoshop could not find document "DVOJICA" because document created with copying flattened layers had no own name.
But after inserting step "save document as "DVOJICA.psd" and changing step no. 12 to :
12) duplicate layer to: document "DVOJICA.psd" name: "Elipsa" ...
the batch working good.
But I think here is a small bug in this version of Photoshop
scripting is a little bit difficult for me,
last programming language that I used was turbo pascal
The question is, my actions are saved as scripts in photoshop?
Or if i want to "translate" my actions to scripts, I must write them all as new scripts?
You can have a script run parts of your actions. There is a plugin called ScriptListener, that you put in the plugin\automate folder. It will generate code, much like recording an action. It writes the code to a file on you desk top that you can incorporate into your script.