4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 14, 2014 9:15 AM by A.T. Romano

Übergänge bei 1000 und mehr Bildern

PREMIEL

Wie kann man bei ca. 1000 Bildern oder mehr in Premiere Elements 12 zufällige Übergänge einstellen und Überblendzeiten global auch nachträglich ändern

• 1. Re: Übergänge bei 1000 und mehr Bildern
          A.T. Romano Level 7

PREMIEL

I am not understanding what you want to do when your post is translated into English.

Could you explain what you want to do? But, please state the version of Premiere Elements that you are working with and the computer operating system on which it is running.

If you have 1000 images and you want the same default transition between each, then you select all the images at one time and go to Timeline Menu/Apply Default Transition. In the offering of transitions, this is no choice for "random transition placement".

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/premiereelements/using/WS09e4b3c48f3a79fc19b622510385d4355c-7e 6a.html

As for fades, you can copy image with the wanted fades, select all the rest that you want with the same fade times, paste.

Without further details, the above represents a generalized answer for your generalized question.

Looking forward to your follow up so that we can get into the specifics of your question.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Übergänge bei 1000 und mehr Bildern
            PREMIEL Level 1

Sorry my english is not good, but i try it in .

This tool premiere elements 12 is a universal tool. You can mixed pictures and movies etc.

I want create a slideshow with 2 or 3 movies and 1000 to 2000 pictures.

The transition should be random.

Nobody will do that by hand !!

Only the same transitions are boring.

That is what i mean.

I hope you can understand me

Thanks

• 3. Re: Übergänge bei 1000 und mehr Bildern
              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

I would recommend a few things:

1) Ensure that your photos are all no larger than 2000x1500 pixels in size.

2) Create your slideshow in the Elements Organizer. The Slideshow Creator is under the Create tab. The Organizer's Sideshow Creator includes the option to add random transitions to your slideshow.

3) Output your Organizer slideshow by selecting the option to Edit in Premiere Elements. This will send your slideshow to your Premiere Elements' project timeline.

4) Don't try to do all 2000 pictures in the same project. Work on short projects of no more than 100 photos at a time and then combine the completed segments into a final mix project.

• 4. Re: Übergänge bei 1000 und mehr Bildern
                A.T. Romano Level 7

PREMIEL

Thank you for the additional details.

How do you intend to export your Elements Organizer Slide Show Editor slider after it gets to Premiere Elements - burn to DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc, burn to AVCHD on DVD disc, or burn to Blu-ray disc format on Blu-ray disc.

If you want different transitions placed randomly by the program for you, you will need to create the slideshow in the Elements Organizer Slide Show Editor since it offers the choice of Random transitions and the Premiere Elements workspace does not.

See Elements Organizer Slide Show Preferences before the Slideshow Editor opens.

If you have the computer resources to handle this size project with its videos and 1000  to 2000 pictures and you want to work with the project in segments leading to the grand project, my suggestions would include:

a. Crop/resize or resize your photos to 1920 x 1080 pixels.

b. In the Elements Organizer 12 Slideshow Editor (Create/Slideshow), set your transitions = Random, set your still and transition durations, etc.

c. In the Slideshow Editor create segment one of your slideshow. Save the work as "Slide Show Project" to Elements Organizer 12.

d. Repeat the above for remaining segments.

e. When you have all your segments finished and saved as "Slide Show Project", close out of the Elements Organizer 12 and Premiere Elements 12.

f. Open Premiere Elements 12 and set the project preset manually for PAL/DSLR/1080p/DSLR 1080p25. (For just photos, I prefer this project preset. But when video is involved, the format of the video then becomes an important factor for me in deciding on the project preset and then sizing the photos accordingly.)

g. Click on the Organizer Tab in the Expert workspace of Premiere Elements 12 to open the Elements Organizer 12. Right click your "Slide Show Projects", select Edit with Premiere Elements Editor.

h. The slideshows will present on the Timeline in video format. If you want to do further edits at this point, right click the video in its video format, and select Break Apart Elements Organizer Slideshow.

Lots of details to be fine tuned, but that is the basic idea that I had in mind. Your route through the Elements Organizer 12 seems to be pre-determined by your need to have the program apply different transitions randomly across the project.

We will be watching for your results.

Thank you.

ATR