5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2014 7:43 PM by milakana

Menu issues

milakana Level 1

I had sent this question out Saturday and had some help, but cannot get back in touch.  When I create a DVD, and I try to go to the scenes menu, I can see the highlights on the desktop and laptop.  When I play the DVD on the DVD player that's attached to my TV, I cannot see the highlighted sections to know what I'm doing.  I am running MACs for both computers and both are 10.8 osx and higher.  I also was using DVD-R.  Does DVD+R make a difference?  This has also happened with not just one menu.  I have tried different menus in hopes that would take care of the problem, but it hasn't.  Thanks for any help.

• 1. Re: Menu issues
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Milakana, it is very confusing when you keep starting new threads with the same issue! You now have several discussions on this forum that are asking the same basic question.

PLEASE stay with one discussion. Otherwise, it gets very confusing trying to figure out what suggestions have been offered, what you've tried and who is working with you.

• 2. Re: Menu issues
            milakana Level 1

nope it's actually only two discussions.  And I am paying attention to the one you and I started.  But you haven't said anything about my past comments on Saturday, so I thought you got busy with something else and maybe I could get someone else who has heard of this problem. 

That's all.

• 3. Re: Menu issues
              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

I don't know what your past comments were on Saturday since they are in a different thread.

• 4. Re: Menu issues
                A.T. Romano Level 7

milakana

As a reference point, the following is the thread which seems to be actively involved in a discussion of your disc menu highlights issue involving your Premiere Elements 11 Mac.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/6009178#6009178

As I said in that post, I offered to test the Grid and faux widescreen disc menu highlights in question with computer and DVD player. No problems were found, using Premiere Elements 11 on Windows 7 or 8.1 64 bit computer.

More details in your original thread cited above in my reply here.

ATR

• 5. Re: Menu issues
                  milakana Level 1

Don't worry about it. I started that thread and didn't deviate from it until this eve. I had even responded to your questions that I had received on my email. Either way I did get the grid menu to work tonight. Not sure that I did anything different.

Thanks