• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC, Index Disappear when Mark of the Web is Selected

Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using RoboHelp 10 to generate WebHelp files that are going to be viewed locally. From other discussions, it appears I need to select "Mark of the Web" when generating this output, and indeed some links don't work when MOTW is unchecked. However, when it IS checked, all the content in the left pane disappears -- the TOC, Search, Index, and Glossary.

I am using Internet Explorer. (The files will not open in the other browser that's installed, Chrome.) Any ideas?

Thank you,

Meg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 15, 2014 Jan 15, 2014

Yes that’s the one - & yes supposedly IE11 works in RH11

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2014 Jan 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Chrome fix is already out there – see http://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/kb/webhelp-output-fails-load-chrome.html

What version of IE? You may have to manually apply hacks for IE10 & 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, thank you very much. I did not know about the Chrome patch, and it resolved that issue.

I'm using IE 11. Now that I knew to search on IE 10 and 11, I found the following link: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5765240#5765240#5765240

Is this the hack you're talking about?

Do you know if this IE issue has been resolved in RH 11? Maybe it's worth looking into an upgrade.

Thanks again.

Meg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes that’s the one - & yes supposedly IE11 works in RH11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp