Could you please let us know which OS are you working on? This will help us look at the problem accordingly.
The OS that we working on is Windows 7 SP1
1. Can you check if you are not selecting any temporary file in the File>Open dialog? Try the option to not show hidden items from folder and search options.
2. Try to select 'AI/AIT' format from the file format dropdown in File>Open dialog.
3. You can disconnect the network drive once and try to reconnect it and then see if the problem still occurs.
4. You may please see if the restarting your computer helps in getting rid of this issue.
Hi, I just able to fix it, one path of our network folder is contain a Thai language character.
when we rename it to all english character, it able to fix!
may be it's a bug since Illustrator CC don't find trouble open that file, but anyway if it work at least I don't have to guess any more.
Thanks for support Dhirendra
It's good to know that the problem has been resolved for you.
the same thing happend to me,
in my office the same folder with hebrew name, I can open files
on my laptop the same folder with hebrew name, I cannot open files.
I know its about the folder because when I put the files in a different folder, it open them.
how can I fix it without changing the names of my entire work folders?
there must be a different between my two computers.
thanks for your help
I'm not working on a server.
I'm working on a local folder and it sync with dropbox
Same thing happened with greek letters in file path. Moving the file to another folder with only English characters fixes the issue but I think it is a bug... And an annoying one, IMHO
1. from the Windows Control Panel
2. change the option:
"Language for non-Unicode programs" and choose the language that your folders or file names is in.
3. Restart the computer
4. it works