0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2014 4:36 AM by M V SHAJI

Failed to make service configuration

M V SHAJI Level 1

Hi all,

We have a problem in activating the process in LiveCycle Workbench ES 8.2.

I am able to create a new process, but when I activate it shows:

"Failed to make Service Configuration Active. Please check the workbench error log files".

When I try to deactivate the other process it shows the same error.

Due to this we are unable to create/configure new request in workbench.

Please advice how to fix this issues.

This is the .log file details:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------

!SESSION 2012-09-12 13:16:48.856 -----------------------------------------------

eclipse.buildId=unknown

java.version=1.5.0_11

java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.

BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en

Framework arguments:  #Product Runtime Configuration File

Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 #Product Runtime Configuration File

This is a continuation of log file D:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\LiveCycle ES\Workbench ES\Workbench\workspace\.metadata\.bak_0.log

Created Time: 2012-09-12 13:20:22.215

!ENTRY com.adobe.ide.singlesignon 4 4 2012-09-12 13:20:22.215

!MESSAGE login failed

!STACK 0

com.adobe.ide.singlesignon.exceptions.IDEServerError: ALC-DSC-000-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.net.DSCConnectException: Internal error.

at com.adobe.ide.singlesignon.utils.DSInstance.authenticate(Unknown Source)

at com.adobe.ide.singlesignon.dialogs.LoginDialog.loginButtonPressed(Unknown Source)

at com.adobe.ide.singlesignon.dialogs.LoginLogoutBaseDialog$2.widgetSelected(Unknown Source)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just taken some portion of the .log. in the it shows !MESSAGE login failed.

Shaji