1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 22, 2014 1:34 PM by IsakTen

Form with multiple signatures, each with sigDate, only one date fills

PDFPadawan

I have a form with two signature fields, Sig1 and Sig2.  Each sig field has an associated date field Sig1Date and Sig2Date.

I have a Topaz signature pad, so the form users physically sign the document.

When the first signature is entered (in either Sig1 or Sig2), the associated date field autofills as expected.

When the second signature is entered the associiated date remains blank.

I have other forms from vendors with up to six signature fields, each with dates, where each date fills as the signatures are entered... what am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

• 1. Re: Form with multiple signatures, each with sigDate, only one date fills
          IsakTen Level 4

The problem must be in the way the form is constructed. There must be a JavaScript associated with your signature fields that autofill the date, and perhaps it is working on Sig1 but not on Sig2. If you sign the second signature field first, does its date field get populated? Do you know that other people are able to sign both fields in the same PDF and have both dates populated? I am sceptic about that. IMO this is more a question to the author of the PDF that you are signing.