6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2014 5:17 PM by A.T. Romano

connexion enregistrement

jmyllouz

connexion enregistrement la validation est inopérante

• 1. Re: connexion enregistrement
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Select a reason, then click I STILL NEED HELP to activate Premiere Elements chat

-http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=premiere-elements&topic=activating-my-product- or-serial-number-issues

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: connexion enregistrement
            the_wine_snob Level 9

jmyllouz,

Welcome to the forum.

Another question, to go along with John T's link, please:

Do you have an active Internet connection, on your computer? That is initially required for activation of several modules in PrE.

Good luck,

Hunt

PS - you can use the Translate button in the Forums (if accessing via Internet browser - not sure if it shows if access is via e-mail, or a mobile device's app.?).

• 3. Re: connexion enregistrement
              jmyllouz Level 1

Hello

yes I have a good internet connection and I have registered my two software Premiere and photoshop elements directly on Adobe.fr.

then I don't understand why when I open the programm I get a popup request to register the software.

when I try to connect, the system doesn't accept my ID and password

my products have already been registered on january 9th 2014

the result is I can't use these products

thanks in advance for your help

Jean-Michel

• 4. Re: connexion enregistrement
                the_wine_snob Level 9

Jean-Michel,

Thank you for that information.

Are you using PrE & PsE 12?

After you have registered the software with Adobe, the activation of the various modules should happen "behind the scenes," and be transparent to you. Not sure what is happening, but I hope that John T's link to Adobe Live Chat will be helpful.

Good luck,

Hunt

1 person found this helpful
                • 5. Re: connexion enregistrement
                  John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

So you know... this is a user to user forum, not Adobe support (the space is provided by Adobe) so nobody here will be able to provide direct help with your problem, only the link to Adobe where you will receive direct help

• 6. Re: connexion enregistrement
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Jean-Michel

The answers are in the details so please start with version of Premiere Elements and computer operating system on which it is running. For now, I will presume Premiere Elements 12 (only one with the Sign In feature) and Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit.

After the program installation and computer restart, you should be seeing a Sign In dialog. You have to Sign In there with your Adobe ID and password.

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2013/12/pe12-adobe-idpassword-requirement-for.html

The above link details the situation in general and my personal experience with a problem with the Sign In.

There is another aspect of all this, and it might involve the Hosts file.

See Local Disk C\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

and in the etc Folder is the Hosts file that you open with Notepad.

When you do, does your Hosts file Notepad document look like the posted screenshot which is the default for Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit.

HostsFile.JPG

Please review the above and then let us know if any of this works for you.

I suspect that Adobe via its Adobe Chat/Activation will not help on this but will probably transfer you over to an online Tech group to explore the Hosts file first. But, that will be Adobe Chat's decision. We are not Adobe.

We will be watching for further developments.

Thank you.

ATR