1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 17, 2014 5:07 AM by nealeh

How do I start a pan and zoom with the full photo and not a focus frame in PE12?

gtavetian

When I try to zoom in on a photo, I cannot seem to start with the full photo and narrow it down.  It seems to start with only a partial frame and changes from there.  How do I start with the full photo?

• 1. Re: How do I start a pan and zoom with the full photo and not a focus frame in PE12?
          nealeh Level 5

The frames in Pan & Zoom follow the aspect ratio of the project, so I suspect your source photo has a different ratio to that of the project. If you crop the photo to the same ratio as the project then you should be able to drag the initial frame to cover the whole photo.

If you also have Photoshop Elements (PSE) you can make this job easier by starting with a new file set to the appropriate video frame size setting and then pasting your images into it. You can then use the move / resize features of PSE to precisely set how your starting frame should look.

1.jpg

Cheers,
          --
          Neale
          Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

If this post or another user's post resolves the original issue, please mark the posts as correct and/or helpful accordingly. This helps other users with similar trouble get answers to their questions quicker. Thanks.