• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

?? This computer neophyte wanted to upgrade flashplayer; got unwanted cloud instead. Help.

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See above.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which "cloud" did you get?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's odd. I haven't seen anything to install CC with Flash Player. AFAIK, you have to sign up for CC to get it. I have Creative Suites 3, 4, 5 & 6 and I'm not ready to use the Cloud, so I haven't signed up for ANY of it. CS6 now uses the Creative Cloud updater to install CS6 updates, but that's as close as it gets. There is no connection I'm aware of between the CC and the free apps like Reader & Flash Player.

If you have any Paid apps like Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Encore and the like, then your AAM (Adobe Application Manager) will have upgraded to the CC updater. If not, use the Creative Cloud Cleaner to remove it: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

and install Flash Player using the appropriate link below:

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Flash Player (Mac OS X)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Mike !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines