• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has the latest adobe flash version 12 solved the issue with Internet Explorer 11?

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the latest version 12 soved the issue with Internet Explorer 11??

Thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a bit like asking if getting a new stereo will make your dead car run again.

I'm not being sarcastic, but the Flash Player CAN'T solve problem with the messed up code of the browser. Microsoft needs to fix IE. It isn't an Adobe product, and Flash Player is only a plugin for IE, not the other way around.

If Microsoft doesn't fix their browser, even Flash Player 13 (whenever it's released) won't even make it work.

I could never stand the garbage Microsoft calls a browser, and I only use IE for testing. Just because IE comes with Windows doesn't mean it's the only browser there is... and it certainly doesn't make it the best choice. In order of preference, I recommend:

Firefox (from Mozilla)

Opera (from Opera)

Safari (from Apple)

Chrome (from Google)

ANY of those will work where IE11 won't, with the Flash Player Plug-in (For all other browsers), and Chrome doesn't even need that because it has its own Flash Player plugin built in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines