1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 20, 2014 10:11 AM by Lucia Lao

View Responses tab = serial number

NYTL

I would like a non repeating nine digit number to appear with each form and view that serial number in the table of the View Responses tab. The numbers do not have to appear for the customer to see. What are the chances? I cannot tell you how much I would appreciate a feature that I could toggle on and off. Each row of data from a form that might is submitted could have a field that populates with a 9 digit number which I envision as 000000001, 000000002...000000099, 000000100, 000000102 and so on. I would want the each form row to already. From the point of view of tracking forms having each form submission assigned a serial or tracking number of some kind would be priceless. I understand that right now Adobe FormsCentral does not offer the ability to serialize each form, but if only Adobe did offer a possible solution. Could it be as simple as a back end MySQL database that does nothing but source a vast array of sequential numbers. A random non repeating number generator would not be as helpful. I like the simplicity of the Adobe FormsCentral forms. They are lacking this simple feature that would make the forms we create so much more powerful and useful. I would love Adobe just that much more.

• 1. Re: View Responses tab = serial number
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

>>They are lacking this simple feature that would make the forms we create so much more powerful and useful. I would love Adobe just that much more.

Thank you for your feedback. We have added this to our Feature request & Idea database. At this point we do not support this feature.

Lucia