3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 18, 2014 3:22 PM by Noel Carboni

I cannot update Ps CC from 14.0 to 14.1

spokn

this is my system requirements:

Adobe Photoshop Version: 14.0 (14.0 20130423.r.221 2013/04/23:23:00:00) x64

Operating System: Mac OS 10.9.1

I have followed up with feedback from other members but still no luck updating my Ps CC to 14.1

Please help me out, really want to sync Ps CC with Reflow and get cracking making beautiful things

thanks

pat

• 1. Re: I cannot update Ps CC from 14.0 to 14.1
          Noel Carboni Level 8

It's probably just as well you can't update to 14.1, since the current release is 14.2.

But it would be good to be able to update to 14.2.

So...  What's going wrong?  I assume you've tried running the Creative Cloud application.

-Noel

• 2. Re: I cannot update Ps CC from 14.0 to 14.1
            spokn Level 1

Hey Noel, there are no updates available on the creative cloud desktop panel. I have been speaking with help desk person via a 'live chat' and they recommended to reinstall Creative Cloud, which i did but this made no difference. I open up PS CC go to the help/updates but 'updates' is greyed out.

Another person on the adobe forum recommended that I go into my mac library/Application Support/Adobe/then rename the following folders: Adobe PCD - Adobe PCDold, Backup - Backupold, Caps - Capsold. Then I had to delete something called OPM.db, which I couldn't find.

Bit lost for answers - hope you've got a solution so I can hopefully finish this responsive web project for my client due this week.

cheers

pat

• 3. Re: I cannot update Ps CC from 14.0 to 14.1
              Noel Carboni Level 8

Thanks for posting more info, that may help others help you.

I'm sorry I don't have much more to offer regarding help on updates.  For me the Creative Cloud application updated itself, then provided notification that Photoshop CC had an update pending.  I hope someone else can offer some suggestions...

-Noel