• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz Question

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a quiz question with multiple correct answers.  Do I have to create an "Incorrect Answer" on all of the various combinations that are not correct. Or can I have one "Not Correct" that affects all of the wrong answers?

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The multi-answer quiz question type only really allows you to have one failure caption, regardless of the combination of answers the user has selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2014 Jan 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning Ron, I am not sure how to change or where to change the failure piece. Can you show me an example or call me at ???-???-????. Thank you Lisa

Message was edited by: Captiv8r - Removed sensitive information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, don't post your credentials like phone number on a public forum.

Do you want to change the Failure Caption just for this question slide? Double-click on it or use F2 and you will able to edit the text.

Could you please mention the version of Captivate you are using, Lisa?  Some features are different depending on the version.

http://blog.lilybiri.com/question-question-slides-in-captivate  in this article I tried to describe the functionality of default question slides.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanks. I was not aware I was on a public forum until it was too late. I am very new to all of this. I am using version 7, and I think I have figured it out. Thank you Lisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lisa, can you check the exact version number of Captivate (Help, About...)? If you are still on 7.0.0.118, please install the free patch to 7.0.1.237.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning Ron again, I would like to rephrase my question. Why can it only have 1 failure. And if they do not answer the question correctly, they are stuck at that screen. Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources