3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2014 10:21 PM by dinghui

Extension Manager Not Accessible in CS6 32 bit - Windows

MG1012MG

Fellow Adobers,

I have Windows 7 and have Adobe Cs6. I installed the Extension Mangare and it went perfectly and is viewable on the CS6 64 bit on the box. When I click on the CS6 32 bit version, Extensions is grayed out. Is there something I have to do if I wanted to use CS6 32 bit with Extenions Manager?

• 1. Re: Extension Manager Not Accessible in CS6 32 bit - Windows
          Carl Sun Level 4

I am afraid I can't understand what you said clearly. Extension Manager isn't embedded in any products. What do you mean when you said Extension Manager is viewable on the CS6 64 bit? I guess your problem is: you installed Photoshop 32 bit and Photoshop 64 bit. Then you installed some extensions for Photoshop CS6. You expected that these extensions should be shown for PS 32 and PS64 in Extension Manager UI. When you clicked Photoshop CS6 64 bit in the left panel of Extension Manager CS6, these extensions were shown in the right panel as expected. But when you clicked Photoshop CS6 32 bit, these extensions were shown in the right panel but they are greyed out. Is it correct?

• 2. Re: Extension Manager Not Accessible in CS6 32 bit - Windows
            MG1012MG Level 1

Carl,

I instaleld Ps CS6 64 bit and CS6 32 bit on the box.

I downloaded the Adobe Exchange Manager. I can see Extensions are enabled in CS6 64 bit. Extensions are not enabled in CS6 32 bit.

• 3. Re: Extension Manager Not Accessible in CS6 32 bit - Windows
              dinghui

Hi  MG1012MG,

Are you saying that the 'Window>Extension' menu item in Photoshop CS6 32 bit is grayed out while Photoshop CS6 64bit doesn't have this issue?

Could you please

1. Quit all running instance of Photoshop CS6. Open Windows Registry Editor, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\CSXS.4 and change LogLevel from 1 to 6.

2. Run Photoshop CS6 32 bit.

3. Go to C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Local\Temp, attach csxs3-P*.log to this thread.

Thanks.