1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 20, 2014 11:41 AM by heathrowe

Trigger Panel in Workspace

beckiehawk Level 1

Hi Adobe Edge developers... first of all, I LOVE Edge Animate CC.  I was totally deflated when Flash was sent over the "web" cliff and it's nice to have a new tool to create animated web sites.  So great to be able to repurpose all of the Flash web sites I did to have most (not all) of the animation and functionality.

I do have one issue/request for the layout of the workspace.  I use dual monitors, so all of my tools and pallets are set up on my second monitor.  I sooooooooo wish I could keep the trigger panel open instead of it popping up in front of my timeline and having to close it every time.  It's a little inconvenient.

If there is already a way to keep the trigger panel open, please let me know how to do it.

• 1. Re: Trigger Panel in Workspace
          heathrowe Most Valuable Participant

Yes it can be done.

Go to the Window > Code menu option (Ctrl/Command + E).

Once the Code Panel is open, drag from the title bar and drop it to any top, right, bottom, left portion of the 1st monitor frame area.

Example, I have attached Code Panel with Elements and Timeline on one Monitor and Stage/Properties on another.

This way any time you choose an Action Trigger/Event it will appear from the Code Panel that is docked - not in a pop-up.

codepanel.jpg

1 person found this helpful