4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2014 1:04 PM by Josh_Corey

Printing actual PDF with responses?

WBDucks

I created a registration form for a youth sports program, I can see the responses under "view responses" and "summary report" but I also need to have access to the actual pdf completed so it can be printed.  What do i need to do to ensure i get the completed packet sent to me?  Is this an allowable feature?

Thanks

• 1. Re: Printing actual PDF with responses?
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

In a paid level subscription you have access to "Download Response as PDF Form" from the View Respones tab which will download a PDF that looks like the original form filled out.

I am guessing that you are distributing a PDF as opposed to a web/HTML form, is that correct?  If you are distributing a PDF and you want the actual filled out PDF to be returned via Email as opposed to having to download from the Response table you could add an additional Submit method to the Submit button by editing the PDF in Adobe Acrobat and adding the Email Submit method so the form, when Submit is clicked would both submit the data to FormsCentral to be available on the View Responses tab and would also open an email in the users default email client attaching the PDF and assuming the user sends the email you would receive it back.  If this is what you are looking for let me know and I can point you to some instructions.

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: Printing actual PDF with responses?
            WBDucks Level 1

Josh,

Yes all that you said is correct! I would like to received the completed PDF as an attachment. Thanks!

• 3. Re: Printing actual PDF with responses?
              WBDucks Level 1

I found the option you were referring to. I was able to download the responses in the form.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

• 4. Re: Printing actual PDF with responses?
                Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Great - glad that will work for your needs.

Thanks,

Josh