1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 22, 2014 7:55 AM by Josh_Corey

How do we stop payments from cancelled account?

feedGroup

I'm reposting this from FormsCentral Payments as I wans't able to respond and have not managed to resolve the issue...

We setup a forms central account but tthen transferred that account to our client who added their own payment details.

However, adobe are still taking payments out or our bank account and there is no mechanism for us to cancel the payment as we no longer have an account (I had to create one to submit this question) and our bank details are not listed on our clients account?

How do we contact adobe to cancel the payments?

thanks.

Hi;

I apologize for the delay in answering your post.

Do you still need assistance with this?  If so please do let me know and I will forward to a Support team member who can take care of it right away.

Thanks,

Josh

Yes please, we’ve not been able to get through to anyone who is able to resolve this for us – if you could put me in touch with the right department that would be a great help.

• 1. Re: How do we stop payments from cancelled account?
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

I apologize about your not being able to reply to my response in the Payments sub-forum, thanks for re-posting here.

I forwarded your issue to a Support team that will take care of it.  If you could send me a good contact phone # via email to jcorey@adobe.com I will give that to the Support team so they have a few ways to contact you.  Please also include the AdobeID for both accounts so they know what all to look at.

Thanks,

Josh