2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2014 12:08 PM by Josh_Corey

Ton

AJMvO

I ordered formscentral plus and i did pay for it. Now I can make 1 form. This isn't correct is it? And how can I get the plusversion?

• 1. Re: Ton
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

We can check into that - make sure that you sign into FormsCentral with the same "AdobeID" (Email address) you used to purchase FormsCentrtal.

You can sign into this page to view and manage your subscriptions: https://www.adobe.com/account/my-products-services.html#MyServicesHeader

See what it says there.

Is the email address you used to sign into this Forum the same that you purchased your FormsCentral Plus subscription with?

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: Ton
            Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

We do see that the email you used to sign into the forum does have the Plus level subscription.

Are you accessing FormsCentral from a web browser or the Desktop application included with Acrobat Professional XI?  If you are using the desktop application try siging into formscentral.com in a web browser.  If you were in a browser try signing out and back in just to be sure you are signing in with the same email address.

What type of new form did you try, new from Template, Custom or import PDF? 

You can send me an email to jcorey@adobe.com or respond further here.

Thanks,

Josh