• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

re-downloading book to ADE

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2014 Jan 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i first created my ADE on my macbook in order to download a book for a class i choose the option "authorize without ADOBE ID" Big Mistake because i could later not open it on my IPAD, so i went back to my macbook and deauthorized the account in order to start fresh with an ADOBE iD and password it was able to do so, but now that im trying to Re-download the book onto my authorized ADE it states" license already fulfilled by another user. what do it do?

Daisy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2014 Jan 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try re-downloading the book again. The license already fulfiilled by another user issue, might be because of the cache.

You can find the information about Authorizing without an ID in welcome.epub

"If you choose to authorize without an ID, ADE will enable reading of the book only on your computer. You will not be able to read it on other eReader devices or other computers (or the same computer if you re-install). If you don’t plan on moving your books to other computers (or re-installing), this approach will work for you."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines