• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Adobe Flash Player 12 is installed but IE says otherwise!

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2014 Jan 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings Adobe Community,

I was wondering if you would help me with this frustrating issue that I am having.error message.jpg

Currently I am using IE 10 on Microsoft Windows 7 and I would like to upload personal photos of mine on Facebook. However, Facebook prompts me that I need a updated Adobe Flash player as seen in the following picture.

I successfully installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player 12.0.0.43. However, Facebook still asks me to install the lastest version of Flash.

Here are my Computer Specifications:

My question: Are there ways I can enable Adobe Flash Player 12 on IE 10 so that I may upload my personal photos on Facebook? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2014 Jan 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facebook is having a lot of problems with IE lately. Most of them are with IE11 though.

I recommend using another browser.

Firefox (from Mozilla)

Opera (from Opera)

Safari (from Apple)

Chrome (from Google)

ANY of those will work where IE won't, with the Flash Player Plug-in (For all other browsers), and Chrome doesn't even need that because it has its own Flash Player plugin built in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2014 Jan 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To Mike M, I understand thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2014 Jan 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Computer Specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: TOSHIBA

System Model: Satellite C655D

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics  

Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.

Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x9803)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines