0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2014 6:01 AM by OlivierSR RSS

Reject IP address and error 3299

I use the Adobe Media Server 5 standard but I have a problem to reject some IP adresses, when  I change the Adaptator.xml all the address can connect to the server ,I restarted "AMSHttpd" and "Adobe Media Server" :

<!-- This tag specifies that clients can only connect to the server from  -->

<!-- the specified hosts. This is specified as a comma delimited list of  -->

<!-- hostnames or domain names and/or (full or partial) IP addresses, as  -->

<!-- well as the keyword "all" (no quotes required).                      -->

<!-- For example:                                                         -->

<!-- <Allow>x.foo.com, foo.com,, 10.60</Allow> or             -->

<!-- <Allow>all</Allow>                                                   -->

<!-- This tag specifies that clients attempting to connect to the server  -->

<!-- from the specified hosts will be rejected. This is specified as a    -->

<!-- comma  delimited list of hostnames or domain names and/or (full or   -->

<!-- partial) IP addresses as well as the keyword "all"(no quotes required)-->

<!-- For example:                                                -->

<!-- <Deny>x.foo.com, foo.com,, 10.60</Deny> or      -->

<!-- <Deny>all</Deny>                                            -->

<!-- Specifies the order in which to evaluate the <Allow> and <Deny> tags. -->

<!-- This can be <Order>Deny,Allow</Order>, which means the request   -->

<!-- will be processed if not in <Deny> or in <Allow>. Or it can      -->

<!-- be <Order>Allow,Deny</Order>, which means the request will       -->

<!-- be processed if in <Allow> and not in <Deny>.                    -->

And when I restart the server the stream is ok but in Event Viewer I see that :

The Apache service named reported the following error:

>>> [Thu Jan 23 14:34:36 2014] [info] mod_jithttp - AMS installation path: "C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Adobe Media Server 5\\" .

Sorry for my English,