1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 23, 2014 3:18 PM by H.Spector

The worst Tech support of any company - EVER

Mstew333

I have posted 4 responses on a ticket to call me today 1-23-14 @ 2:30pm EST

I figure no one reads the responses since no one called me today as it is now 3:25pm EST and no one has called me on this ticket as I have requested

I called into tech support again and am now waiting on a call back that is supposed to happen in the next 35 to 45 minutes

If there was a way to voice my displeasure working with your tech support department I would.

Conveniently there is nowhere on your website to complain to anyone although it would probably go unanswered as I think your company only wants the initial sale then could care less about your customers after the sale!

Case #0185050991

Updated

Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:33:46 PM PST

Opened

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 5:29:52 AM PST

Status

Open - Pending Adobe Response

Product

Creative Cloud Indiv 1.0

Support contract

Adobe Support Program

Subject

indesign cc crash issue

Notes & responses

Notes from Customer

Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:33:46 PM PST
      I have posted 4 responses on this ticket to call me today 1-23-14 @ 2:30pm EST
      I figure no one reads the responses since no one called me today as it is now 3:30pm EST and no one has called me on this ticket as
      I have requested
      I called into tech support again and am now waiting on a call back that is supposed to happen in the next 35 to 45 minutes
      If there was a way to voice my displeasure working with your tech support department I would.
      Conveniently there is nowhere on your website to complain to anyone although it would probably go unanswered as I think your company
      only wants the initial sale then could care less about your customers after the sale!
      3 weeks after my initial call and still no help on a resolution to my Adobe errors=pathetic

Notes from Customer

Thursday, January 23, 2014 5:17:37 AM PST
      Once again please learn how to read my previous responses. Your department keeps calling me at the incorrect date and time. I have r
      esponded 3 times already in this ticket to call me @ 2:30 pm Est on 1-23-14 and no one seems to be able to read as they keep asking
      me to give a call back data and time.
      Here goes for the 4th time - Please call ME @ 330 -255-2432 on 1-23-14 @ 2:30 pm EST
      I don't know how I can be clearer on the date and time. Hopefully someone will be able to understand 1-23-14 @ 2:30PM EST 330-255-24

Notes to Customer

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:17:17 PM PST
      Hi  ,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Customer Service. We are responding in reference to your case number 185050991 . We would be happy
      to assist and assure you with the best possible assistance regarding the case.

We also tried calling you on 330-255-2432 but you were not available. So please get back to us or if you would like us to give you
      a call as per your availability, please let us know of an appropriate time to call by updating the case from Adobe Support Portal.

You can also visit www.adobe.com/go/supportportal for any assistance regarding Adobe products. You may also visit www.forums.adobe.
      com as it’s a useful resource for self-help.

We are always here to assist you. Please contact us at 800-833-6687 Monday to Friday between 0500 hrs and 1900 hrs PST, if you have
      any questions or need an update on your case.

Thanks & Regards,

Adobe Technical Support

Notes from Customer

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:17:17 PM PST
      As I said on 1-16-14

Your technical support is terrible!

Please contact me @330-255-2432 on 1-23-14 @ 2:30pm est

Not sure if you have a calendar but today is the 17th not the 23rd as I requested a callback then.

Please read the notes section of this ticket and call me @330-255-2432 @ 2:30est -DO NOT not call the main line and get put into voi

cemail!

Notes from Customer

Friday, January 17, 2014 1:48:04 PM PST
      As I said on 1-16-14

Not sure if you have a calendar but today is the 17th not the 23rd as I requested a callback then.
      Please read the notes section of this ticket and call me @330-255-2432 @ 2:30est -DO NOT not call the main line and get put into voi
      cemail!

Notes to Customer

Friday, January 17, 2014 1:40:28 PM PST
      Hi  ,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Customer Service. We are responding in reference to your case number 185050991 . We would be happy
      to assist and assure you with the best possible assistance regarding the case.

We also tried calling you on 3307629785 but you were not available. So please get back to us or if you would like us to give you a
      call as per your availability, please let us know of an appropriate time to call by updating the case from Adobe Support Portal.

You can also visit www.adobe.com/go/supportportal for any assistance regarding Adobe products. You may also visit www.forums.adobe.c
      om as it’s a useful resource for self-help.

We are always here to assist you. Please contact us at 800-833-6687 Monday to Friday between 0500 hrs and 1900 hrs PST, if you have

Thanks & Regards,

Adobe Technical Support

Notes from Customer

Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:13:29 AM PST
      I have been waiting on hold now for over 40 minutes
      I can't spend my whole day waiting on non existant support. Your company really needs to hire more techs as the wait times are unacc
      eptable!

Notes to Customer

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:51:57 AM PST
      Hi ,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Customer Service. We are responding in reference to your case number 185050991. We would be happy to
      assist and assure you with the best possible assistance regarding the case.

We also tried calling you on 3307629785 but you were not available. So please get back to us or if you would like us to give you a c
      all as per your availability, please let us know of an appropriate time to call by updating the case from Adobe Support Portal.

You can also visit www.adobe.com/go/supportportal for any assistance regarding Adobe products. You may also visit www.forums.adobe.c
      om as it’s a useful resource for self-help.

Thanks & Regards,

Adobe Technical Support

Notes from Customer

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 6:28:30 AM PST
      server:windows server
      desktop client: windows 7 service pack 1 64 bit machine
      9.1x64
      admin rights
      na
      active directory
      windows client
      app crashes on open
      adobe indesign cc has stopped working
      a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available
      have to crtl-alt del to task manager to stop program
      software is loaded locally on the laptop from the creative cloud
      starting rogram amkes the software crash within 20 seconds or less

Notes to Customer

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 5:29:52 AM PST
      Hi

Please provide the following information so that we can do the further trouble shooting :

-- Server OS type and version (including service packs) - Linux, Solaris, Windows etc.

-- Desktop client OS type and version(s)

-- InDesign or InCopy product version and language

-- User rights level on client (User, Power User Administrator)

-- Network protocol to Mount/Access the server volume from a client desktop computer

-- Type of network protocol being used (SMB, Active Directory, Novell, etc.)

-- Does the problem affect Mac & Windows clients?

-- Problem Statement (i.e. "When I do X with Y, Z happens") including exact wording of any error messages received

-- Steps to reproduce the problem would be very helpful, and other relevant details

Regards
      Adobe support