2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2014 1:42 PM by Josh_Corey

Email recipients not able to Log in and No Submissions recieved

aorden

I have set up two forms and designated several users to recieve email notificatiions including myself.

the notifications come into my inbox just fine

Other users are not recieving notifications of submitted forms.

In addition when I add a New email account to recieve a notificatioin and they get a link to log in there is no way to log in because they don't have established password.

If they click on the link to re-establish the password...they never/ever recieve an email link to reset the password.

So in the end none of my email recipients are recieving any email notificatiions.

• 1. Re: Email recipients not able to Log in and No Submissions recieved
          aorden Level 1

Addendum

I have spam/email filters (postini).

I have checked all administrative settings, looked in quarantine and junk filters lists

Even added adobe.com and formscentral..... to the white lists

Nothing I did has changed the situation.

• 2. Re: Email recipients not able to Log in and No Submissions recieved
            Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Each of these "users" you add to the Notifications must have an account on FormsCentral.  They need to create a new Free account and "Verify" their email address before they can receive notifications.  If they are trying to "reset password" but have never set up an account that won't work, they would need to sign up for FormsCentral.

If they sign up for a Free account, and can then sign into the service, but still do not recieve the notifications let me know, but this simply sounds like a case of "they don't have a verified account" and simply need to create an account and "verify" it (by clicking on a link in an email they are sent after signing up for a free account).

Thanks,

Josh