• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to upgrade CF9 ( Linux - RHEL 6.0 ) to CF 10?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2014 Jan 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been unable to find any instructions on how to do an upgrade from CF9 ( Linux - RHEL 6.0 ) to CF 10.

I have a CF10 full copy and license yet there does not seem to be an upgrade option via the installer when I run it.

~Stu 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2014 Jan 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Install CF10 as a new install. The first time you connect to http://hostname/CFIDE/adminisatrator, it will prompt you to run the migration script.

The migration script should copy over the neo*.xml configuration files from CF9 into the CF10 file structure ColdFusion 10\cfusion\lib\cf9settings and convert them into the correct format for CF10.

If you have already installed CF10 and not done the migration script, you can reset it. First check if the neo*.xml files were copied over into the correct directory. Then stop CF.

Edit the ColdFusion 10 cfusion/lib/adminconfig.xml file by setting the values of the 

<runmxmigrationwizard>false</runmxmigrationwizard> and the <migratecf9>false</migratecf9> to true.

Then restart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation