3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2014 11:28 PM by Rick Gerard

Again Problem Whit Jpg resolution....

When im tray to input some jpg ...... resolution about 1200x720   ............that resolution  doesnt  work..... adn my resolution after import is 245x100  ...

Im dont know what is problem please sedn me some tutorial for Youtube or some forum ...... or you can fix my problem here ...

Downloading file of jpg image is 1200x720

when im import that resolution ...change in 280x100.....

• 1. Re: Again Problem Whit Jpg resolution....
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Please post your jpg. How are you getting the size of your JPG???  Images import at their pixel dimensions. PPI or DPI or whatever you call it does not translate to the web or the video.

• 2. Re: Again Problem Whit Jpg resolution....
            Level 1

Look this :

1) Step : Im want to make some efects whit text...like this :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZW8kDQWQ5I

2)Im need some ice_normal jpg and ice_deafuse jpg  in his video   when he import his picture they are 1200x720

but when im import my download picture is 300x200 or 250x100  ....

lokk my linck of my download image  : ice nirmal 2.jpg

but when im import that smae picture in new composition resolution is 300x200 : Just like some cuting in Adobe Affter Effects  CC

Cyting to lower resolution how im can fix taht   than  when im   import imgae of  720x480  ...or 1200x720 in my case im can save the resolution on 1200x720 and not lowe then that

• 3. Re: Again Problem Whit Jpg resolution....
              Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The image you posted is

Screen Shot 2014-01-23 at 11.11.52 PM.png

The same image size is reported in Photoshop... This has nothing do do with After Effects and everything to do with the image you are trying to import.

Where did you get the image? It looks like it was a download from a thumbnail, probably on the Video Copilot site. That is your problem. You have to find an image that is big enough to fill up your comp window... Simple as that.

If you go to Video Copilot you can watch the tutorial and download the project file. Inside the project file you'll find both images used in the tutorial. They are the right size.

You really need to learn the basics or AE will be nothing but frustration.  Go Here and Go Here to get find some training in the basics.