7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2014 9:06 PM by Ashutosh.Nigam

Photoshop CC is not updated

alrobro

I tried to use the new Perspective warp feature but it was not there in my Photoshop CC.

Both Photoshop and Creative cloud tell me my applications are up to date.  What gives???

• 1. Re: Photoshop CC is not updated
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Perspective Warp requires GPU support. Check your prefs for Performarmance.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Photoshop CC is not updated
            alrobro Level 1

Thanks for the suggestion.  I checked that out but the GPU seems to be totally enabled in preferences.

Perspective Warp just does not appear on the EDIT menu in photoshop.

• 3. Re: Photoshop CC is not updated
              Ken G. Rice Adobe Employee

Moved from the Creative Cloud to the Photoshop forum. They will be able to help you here.

• 4. Re: Photoshop CC is not updated
                Curt Y Level 7

What version of CC are you running? 

• 5. Re: Photoshop CC is not updated
                  alrobro Level 1

I am running CC on Windows 7, Photoshop says version 14.0 x32, I can't find a version for CC itself...

... but I thought the point of CC was that it was a subscription service and I would allways be updated to the current version.  Both Photoshop and CC tell me that all my applications are up to date. 

• 6. Re: Photoshop CC is not updated
                    alrobro Level 1

More Info...

OK, so it looks like I should be on Photoshop 14.2.  ... but I have been using CC for some time and it looks like previous updates were not successful either (ie to 14.1)

So a bit of a change to my question  Why are Photoshop AND CC telling me my applications are up to date, when they clearly are not?

And more importantly, how do I update them?  Since Adobe thinks they are up to date, I am not offered "update" as an option.

(I don't know if its relevant but originally installing CC was a bit of a nightmare.  I ended up turning control of my system over to an Adobe Tech and spent the better part of two hours in chat mode with him befor it finally worked.  I have a pretty vanilla windows 7 system running on a ~3 year old HP box and had been running CS5 with no problems for a year or so.)

• 7. Re: Photoshop CC is not updated
                      Ashutosh.Nigam Adobe Employee

Please provide us with the following files:

You can find them at:

Installer logs:

Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers

AAM logs:

C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Adobe\AAMUpdater

You can zip all the files together and send us through mail (asnigam@adobe.com). This would help us in finding the root cause.

Appreciate your help. Apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Ashutosh

1 person found this helpful