3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2014 11:44 AM by Josh_Corey

How can I create a submit button ?

Rick C.

How can I create a submit button at the bottom of my form that will not only send a receipt to the responder but give me the form that they filled out?

• 1. Re: How can I create a submit button ?
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

Using a FormsCentral form whether you distribute as a web form or as PDF you can configure both "Email Reciepts" (to the form filler) and "Email Notifications" (to you the author and/or co-authors) and that email can contain the data submitted.  It is formatted as a text list and does not look like the original form but does contain the data.  In a Paid level account you also have access to "Download Response As PDF Form" on the View Responses tab that will download a PDF of any response that looks like the original form filled out.  Several users have requested the ability to have this PDF automatically attached to the email but at this time that is not a feature - however it is available for you to download.

Are you distributing your form as a web form or PDF?  If you are using a PDF you do have additional options if you want to recieve the PDF back via Email, let me know if that is your work flow and I can point you to more information.

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: How can I create a submit button ?
            Rick C. Level 1

Once the form is finished, as a PDF, how do I email it to the ones who will be filling out the form?

Sent from my iPhone

• 3. Re: How can I create a submit button ?
              Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Create an email in whichever email client you use and attach the PDF

Thanks,

Josh