Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not create flash window

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2014 Jan 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Im am trying to install a program called vLeader from simulearn, but every time i try to open the program an error occur: "could not create flash window". I have been im contact with simulearn, but they told i have a problem with my flash player.
This is the email i got from them:

I see. That's not good. That means the problem is that the 32-bit variety of flash has not installed (it is supposed to be pre-installed in Windows 8.

My suggestion, which is not ideal for you is either find an alternative machine to use, you can use anyone's machine and simply install; the program via the portal or use the copy they have already downloaded (if applicable)

or

Contact Adobe and ask for technical assistance in getting flash player installed for IE 32-bit

Please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2014 Jan 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player for IE in Windows 8 is embedded by Microsoft, and it cannot be updated or reinstalled from here. Simulearn tech support should know that since Win 8 has been around a while now.

There is a standard plugin for other browswers, and a standalone Flash Player, either of which may be what you need.

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers) - That's an installer.

Windows Flash Player 12 Projector - That's a "standalone" application. Copy it to your Program Files (x86) folder ansd it can be run from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines