This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Hi Ruziyo and welcome to the RH forums.
If you are opening up your project via the XPJ file in RoboHelp HTML the remote topic should be able to be found by:
- Highlighting what is to be hyperlinked.
- Clicking the Insert > Hyperlink menu item (or use the toolbar icon or Cntl + K).
- Click on the arrow to the right of the "Link To" field.
- Select the Remote Topic option.
- Select the CHM file that contains the topic to which the hyperlink is linked to.
- Select the required topic.
You will be asked to copy the CHM into your project directory. Hope this answers your question. If not, please do come back.
Thanks for your prompt reply.
We tried the steps you mentioned, but we are trying to open a RoboHelp word project in Robohelp HTML ( as our input is in word doc,,we are doing like this).
But, when we opening that project and creating to CHM for trying to make hyperlinks to another CHM, we coudnt find the option for remote topic at that time.
Your reply will be highly appreciated.
It has been some time since I have used RH for Word. If you have converted the project to an XPJ file, it should be opened in the RoboHelp HTML application. I don't think the Remote Topic is available in RH for Word.