9 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2014 12:31 PM by Stardeck

Adobe Premiere Trial version "banner"

Stardeck Level 1

How do you remove the banner from a completed video product?

I downloaded the 30-day trial version and the "banner" runs right through the video I edited.

• 1. Re: Adobe Premiere Trial version "banner"
          nealeh Level 5

You have to buy the product to remove the banner. Once registered its now supposed to remove the banner automatically, but if it doesn't there are instructions in the FAQ on how to do it manually.

Cheers,
          --
          Neale
          Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

If this post or another user's post resolves the original issue, please mark the posts as correct and/or helpful accordingly. This helps other users with similar trouble get answers to their questions quicker. Thanks.

• 2. Re: Adobe Premiere Trial version "banner"
            A.T. Romano Level 7

Stardeck

You cannot remove the Adobe watermark from an export from the Premiere Elements tryout, even if you purchase the product later.

However, you can can remove the Adobe watermark within the project file (project.prel) AFTER you purchase the product. Then do your export.

Classically, the Adobe watermark is removed from the project.prel of the Premiere Elements tryout by deleting the rendered file (preview files). See Timeline Menu/Delete Rendered Files.

If you need clarification on any of the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks.

ATR

• 3. Re: Adobe Premiere Trial version "banner"
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Stardeck

I did not see nealeh's post until after I had posted mine.

Regarding the part written in that post

Once registered its now supposed to remove the banner automatically

Typically that is not the case, and the user needs to go the deletion of the previews files route (classically Timeline Menu/Delete Rendered Files).

But, I have several times run into the situation where the tryout Premiere Elements Adobe watermark automatically disappears in the purchased version.

So, I would question the "now supposed to" and replace it with "may".

ATR

• 4. Re: Adobe Premiere Trial version "banner"
                nealeh Level 5

Nope - definitely 'supposed to':

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=premiere_elements&loc=us

Trial limitations

Due to licenses of various codecs, a watermark is displayed on all videos in the preview window and will be added to all exported files. If you decide to purchase Adobe Premiere Elements 12 after the tiral period, the watermarking will be disabled once you enter a valid serial number.

'tiral' being Adobe's spelling mistake and not mine

Cheers,
                --
                Neale
                Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

If this post or another user's post resolves the original issue, please mark the posts as correct and/or helpful accordingly. This helps other users with similar trouble get answers to their questions quicker. Thanks.

• 5. Re: Adobe Premiere Trial version "banner"
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

nealeh

The statement that you excerpted from the Adobe's Premiere Elements 12 tryout page

Trial limitations
                  Due to licenses of various codecs, a watermark is displayed on all videos in the preview window and will be added to all exported files. If you decide to purchase Adobe Premiere Elements 12 after the tiral period, the watermarking will be disabled once you enter a valid serial number.

is so "liberally" written that a "supposed to" is hard to discern, let alone for what the Adobe watermark may be removed from as well as how you do it.

A while back when another user and myself reported the "automatic removal of the Adobe watermark" after the program was purchased, we were looked on as "unusual".

Fortunately, there is enough written in Premiere Elements forums here and elsewhere to clarify the situation for liberally written documents.

I think that we agree in principle on this.

Thanks.

ATR

• 6. Re: Adobe Premiere Trial version "banner"
                    Stardeck Level 1

Thank you for the reply....

• 7. Re: Adobe Premiere Trial version "banner"
                      Stardeck Level 1

Thank you for the reply....

• 8. Re: Adobe Premiere Trial version "banner"
                        A.T. Romano Level 7

Stardeck

Are you OK with the details so that you can move forward with your Premiere Elements projects?

ATR

• 9. Re: Adobe Premiere Trial version "banner"
                          Stardeck Level 1

Yes ATR.....thanks again.