• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Editions

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2014 Jan 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having trouble downloading my books to Digital Editions on my new Windows 8.1 computer.  Have authorized it and have just downloaded version 3 but still having problems.  No one seems to be able to help.  It keeps saying that this app does not work on my computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2014 Jan 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does ADE through any error message? Can you post the error message you are getting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download the books it comes up with “Do you want to open or save urllink.acsm (1.32kb) from acsm.shortcovers.com” I have always used open but I have tried save but always comes up with “This app can’t run on your computer, to find a version for your pc check with software publisher” As I have said I have contacted Adobe on several occasions but no one can tell me why it does not work on windows 8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try associating ADE as the default program for .acsm file. Also can you please confirm, whether you are able to launch ADE without any problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2014 Jan 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please explain how to associate ADE as the default program for .acsm file as I have not had to do this in the past so do not know how to do this. I am able to access my books via ADE without any problems and also in the past I have been able to transfer them from my computer to my EReader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines