8 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2014 11:45 AM by A.T. Romano

Adobe Premiere Elements kann nicht verwendet werden

maralen

Wenn ich das Programm starte und Beispielweise eine neues Projekt erstellen will erscheint ein Fenster, dass ich mein Produkt innerhalb z Tagen registrieren muss da es sonst nicht mehr genutzt werden kann obwohl mein Produkt bereits registriert ist, ist auch in meinem Account bestätigt. Wo liegt der Fehler?

• 1. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements kann nicht verwendet werden
          A.T. Romano Level 7

maralen

For Premiere Elements 12, you are required to Sign In with your Adobe Password and ID.

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2013/12/pe12-adobe-idpassword-requirement-for.html

So, the answer is to Sign In. If you are seeing the choices of

continue tryout

license this product

and you have purchased a serial number, then click on "license this product" and give your serial number

where requested along with the Adobe ID and password if also requested. That should put an end to the

messages.

This has happened to be even though I have gone through the process of installing the product from a purchased installation disc with a purchased serial number.

Please check this out and let us know if this works for you.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements kann nicht verwendet werden
            maralen Level 1

My product is already registered, that´s why I don´t know why it´s not working.

• 3. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements kann nicht verwendet werden
              A.T. Romano Level 7

maralen

What is the sequence of details up to the part where you write "..it's not working?"

You seem to say that you are faced with this message about the "7 days or else" message. This has happened to me.

So, whether you believe or know that you are registered, you should be able to overcome the problem as I have written before...

a. click on license this product in the message and insert your serial number and whatever other information is requested.

Have you done all that and the problem persists?

Please let us know. We are not Adobe here. We are Premiere Elements users helping other Premiere Elements users with their Premiere Elements workflows.

If you cannot activate your program, then you need to contact Adobe via its Adobe Chat.

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=premiere-elements&topic=serial-number-issues-o r-activating-my-product

Click on the above link and, when it opens, click on statement "I still need help" to bring up the Adobe Chat.

But, from my experience, what I suggested as the remedy should work with your purchased serial number for your Premiere Elements 12 product.

Please confirm what version of Premiere Elements that you are working with and on what computer operating system it is running.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements kann nicht verwendet werden
                maralen Level 1

I´ve already tried to register my products once again but then the message "serial-number is already registered" appears. I duscussed my problem today with stuff of Adobe they told me to delete a file, but they couldn´t help me. They just gave me a link where I could find a telephon number, but no one answered. Do you think it works after reinstall the software?

• 5. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements kann nicht verwendet werden
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

maralen

Are you working with Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit system?

When you tried to register again Premiere Elements did you do that within the message related to "7 days of less"? or some place else? If you are dealing with Premiere Elements 12, then focus on activation with registeration as an automatic consequence of activation with your serial number, Adobe ID, and password.

Could you post a screenshot of the message that you are getting that is preventing you from working with your Premiere Elements?

The uninstall, reinstall is always a choice. If you do try that, please keep the antivirus and firewalls turned off during the reinstall.

Before the uninstall, reinstall, let us see if the screenshot of the message will help to define the issue fuller.

Thank you.

ATR

• 6. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements kann nicht verwendet werden
                    maralen Level 1

Zodiac.jpg

[User ID removed - Hunt]

• 7. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements kann nicht verwendet werden
                      maralen Level 1

That´s what appears, when I click on the button at right bottom there comes the error message no connetion to the internet, but as you can see I´m online. I´m using windows 7

• 8. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements kann nicht verwendet werden
                        A.T. Romano Level 7

maralen

In the English language version of Premiere Elements, this dialog appear to be a Sign In with the Adobe ID and password required and the Registration included as an aside. From my translation of your screenshot, this looks more like a "Required Registration".

Some Adobe Staff people has pointed to this article for Premiere Elements troubleshooting.

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Please check it out and see if there is anything in it that will help.

Adobe should have been able to help you with this since you do have a current version and you have an installation problem. You could keep after Adobe.

But, at this point, I would try the uninstall, reinstall to determine if that will correct the issue.

We will be watching for further developments.

Thank you for the follow ups.

ATR

I am going to try to get your screenshot removed for your advantage.