3 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2015 6:42 AM by W_J_T

Problem installing ScriptBay extension

Albioner

Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5 (Version 5.5.163) refuses to install the ScriptBay extension, with the following message:

"The extension 'ScriptBay' does not contain valid signature. The extension will not be installed."

It then goes on to informs me, one by one, that it will not install the extension in each of the CS applications.

I have checked and unchecked the warning options in the Preferences panel with no change.

Is ScriptBay no longer installable? Am I missing a trick here?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

• 1. Re: Problem installing ScriptBay extension
          W_J_T Level 4

A few days ago ScriptBay stopped being accessible or able to be launched? I reset Illustrator preferences, disabled and re-enabled ScriptBay in the extension manager, to no avail. I then uninstalled ScriptBay from the extension manager thinking maybe if I installed it fresh it would help. However I was now met with the following message trying to reinstall it:

"The extension 'ScriptBay' does not contain a valid signature.

The extension will not be installed."

Nothing else has changed on my system (OS X) or Illustrator (CS5) and all other plugins etc work fine, can someone advise what has occurred concerning ScriptBay and how to get it reinstalled?

ScriptBay is a big part (huge) of my daily workflow and now its not available, please someone help. Any feedback and advice is dearly welcomed.

Thanks in advance everyone.

• 2. Re: Problem installing ScriptBay extension
            Trevorׅ Adobe Community Professional

Harb's posted an update a few days back

Script Bay Update | in-tools.com

• 3. Re: Problem installing ScriptBay extension
              W_J_T Level 4

Thanks Trevor, I had already seen Harb's announcement thread on the update and posted there:

[ANN] Script Bay Update

I had debated on bumping this thread as well with the news, which is probably a good idea for those searching the forums.

Thanks for the responding Trevor, it's very much appreciated. Likewise, again a huge thanks to Harb's!