3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2014 1:23 PM by Josh_Corey

Error msg

mfniemitz

One of my respondents is receiving an error message when trying to access their form from their unique link. It says that their form has already expired or been submitted. The form is still open and I haven't received their submission. Is there any way for them to retrieve their work?

• 1. Re: Error msg
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

It sounds like the "Save web forms" period expired for the users link.   What is the "Expiration" period set for your form on the "Save Web Form" section of the Options tab?  The default is a week, if you did not change that and they waited a week it would time out.

Once it expires that saved data is deleted from the server and is not retrievable.

This FAQ on the Save web form feature may be useful: http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-4135

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: Error msg
            mfniemitz Level 1

Hi Josh,

Thank you SO much for getting back to me. The thing is, I set the expiration for 28 days. I know that he hasn't let 28 days pass since he first logged-in, because the form was only distributed on January 10th. Is there anything else that might have happened?

Thanks again for your thoughts on this --

mary flynn

• 3. Re: Error msg
              Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Can you have that user forward the email link to their saved form data to me at jcorey@adobe.com

Thanks,

Josh