Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FrameMaker 11: Internal Error 11004, 17075188, 14420806, 14421392

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2014 Jan 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concern,

Recently I keep having a problem with FrameMaker 11 and the application would crush and close. The error message I got is like this:  error message.PNG

Here is the txt file FrameMaker generated: txt file1.PNGtxt file2.PNG

I searched in your website and could not find an answer. Please help me solving this problem,

Thank you so much,

Lisa

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2014 Jan 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your screen captures, it shows that you are using an unpatched version of FM11. There have been two updates released that you need to install in release order. You can download the patches from here:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=22&platform=Windows

If these do not help resolve your issue, then please describe what you were doing at the time of the crash and provide some info about the file that you were working on (is it an older FM file, were the contents imported from Word or other application, is it graphics rich, were the graphics imported by copy or reference, etc.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2014 Jan 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concern,

I download those two patches from the link you gave me. However, I got an error message when I tried to install the patch even though I have gotten the Administrator right to install them on my laptop. See a snapshot below. Please let me know how I can install these two patches. need admin right message.PNG

Thank you,

Lisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the "Run As Administrator" option for installing vs. double-clicking or using the "Run" option on the patch file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used the "Run As Administrator" option to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines