4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2014 1:49 PM by brian.filipiak

Formatting questions

DebK404

I'd like to format portions of the choice to make it more readable.  I'd like some space between the choices also.  Is this possible?

See my form embedded on website:  http://www.fusion2014.com/agendabuilder.html

Message was edited by: DebK404

• 1. Re: Formatting questions
          brian.filipiak Level 2

Hi DebK404,

You can add a return at the end of a line to get space between the sessions within each time slot.

You can insert empty "Formatted Text" boxes between time slots, to put some visual space between the time slots. So, for instance, right now you have the horizontal line between your time slots. I would insert a Formatted Text box, then the horizontal line, and then another Formatted Text box, to break things up some more.

Doing those things should help quite a bit.

Hope that helps,

Brian

• 2. Re: Formatting questions
            DebK404 Level 1

Thanks Brian.  My main concern is the space between the multiple choice questions.  Having to put the session title, speaker and room in each slot make it kind of wordy.  I want to stretch each list of session for each time slot so that it's easier to read.

When I put a return at the end of the choice, it adds a another choice.  It won't let me put blank spaces in either.

• 3. Re: Formatting questions
              Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

Unfortunately not with the way the choice fields are set up, they do not allow adding space before or after the choice label so you can't "force" the space you want. 

We do have a form where you can vote on existing popular feature requests or submit a new one of your own: https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=XnF-KJVCovcEVQz9tZHYPQ

Thanks,

Josh

• 4. Re: Formatting questions
                brian.filipiak Level 2

Deb,

Sorry. I should have tested it first.

Brian