3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2014 7:09 AM by Mylenium

Cineware render path

Adamk

Hi,

I have recently tried to change the render path from C4D Lite to my version R15 Broadcast. I have followed all of the steps outlined on the Adobe site. Purged cache and also deleted all of the preferences but it is still coming up with an alert telling me that connection has failed.

Thanks in advance,

Adam.

• 1. Re: Cineware render path
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

You have not provided any system information or other details liek the exact error message or your exact path, so this sin't going anywhere.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Cineware render path
            Adamk Level 1

Thanks for replying Mylenium,

I am on Mac OSX 10.8.5 and the path that i changed to was applications/maxon/R15/cinema4d app.

I am away from the computer that has the program installed so i cant retrieve the exact error message but it was something very similar to "Alert: cineware render connection failed"

If you need the exact error message i will be in front of my computer monday and will provide it then but i am very grateful for any help that you can give and for your time.

Adam.

• 3. Re: Cineware render path
              Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

If merely the connection fails, try another TCP port under the "options" in Cineware. If that doesn't help, you have to dig into your system's network configuration/ firewall. Something is blocking communication of the processes.

Mylenium