3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2006 6:23 AM by Newsgroup_User

GIF Animation image clarify..

kvanisuresh
      Hi,
      I am very new to Fireworks, so started creating an animation basically a slide show of jpeg's using Fireworks. I was able to create the GIF Animation successfully but guess what it lost the image clarity. Slide show is working but the image/photos looks aweful in the animation but not in Fireworks Canvas. Any help would be greately appreciated.

Thanks.
        • 1. Re: GIF Animation image clarify..
          Level 7
          Even though you are using jpg's for the animation, the file will be
          saved out in gif format. Gif format is not ideal for photos. You can
          improve the quality of the images a little by choosing Adaptive from the
          Optimize panel.

Flash would be a better tool for this job.

Alex

kvanisuresh wrote:
          > Hi,
          > I am very new to Fireworks, so started creating an animation basically a slide
          > show of jpeg's using Fireworks. I was able to create the GIF Animation
          > successfully but guess what it lost the image clarity. Slide show is working
          > but the image/photos looks aweful in the animation but not in Fireworks Canvas.
          > Any help would be greately appreciated.
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          • 2. Re: GIF Animation image clarify..
            kvanisuresh Level 1
            Thanks Alex for the quick response. So would I be able to create slide show using JPEG's with out loosing image clarity in Flash?
            Thanks
            • 3. Re: GIF Animation image clarify..
              Level 7
              yes

kvanisuresh wrote:
              > Thanks Alex for the quick response. So would I be able to create slide show using JPEG's with out loosing image clarity in Flash?
              > Thanks