2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2006 1:56 PM by dbistroff

Inconsistent Product Images

dbistroff
      I use Yahoo Stores and Dreamweaver 8. I have created 177 products at Yahoo and began making product pages with Dreamweaver. My images are consistent as are my thumbnails. I have triple checked the images as the same size for regular and thumbnail.

Suddenly my images are loading so they take up the whole page as I created new pages. I use code from Yahoo, which is a table, the only thing that changes is the "item ID." Yahoo won't help or suggest a problem on their end.

I can't find anything out of the ordinary that may have caused the images to display "full screen." All items at my site are correct, I haven't uploaded the oversized image pages.

Any help or suggestion would be welcome. Thanks!

Don
      The Glass Cottage
        • 1. Re: Inconsistent Product Images
          Level 1
          post a url or your code... hard to tell what's wrong without seeing the source.
          • 2. Re: Inconsistent Product Images
            dbistroff Level 1
            I uploaded the page as a test and it appears fine in my browser. The code validates ok.

The picture is appearing very large only on the "design" mode. The code is showing a width of 350 on images that look normal in design and the pictures that are not. I am only changing the item ID provided by Yahoo. Maybe there is a problem at yahoo but I won't get an answer there.

I will attach code for the good image and bad with the understanding the final browser page is fine.

Good Image Code:

<table cellspacing="2" cellpadding="1" border="0">
            <tr valign="top">
            <td width="350" rowspan="3"><!--#ystore_catalog id="libbluecs" field="image" format="html" --></td>
            <td colspan="2"><b><!--#ystore_catalog id="libbluecs" field="name" --></b>
            </td>
            </tr>
            <tr valign="top">
            <td width="48"><!--#ystore_catalog id="libbluecs" field="price" format="html" -->
            </td>
            <td width="546"><form method="post" action="<!--#ystore_order id="libbluecs" -->">
            <input type="submit" value="Order" />
            </form>
            </td>
            </tr>
            <tr valign="top">
            <td colspan="2"><!--#ystore_catalog id="libbluecs" field="caption" -->
            </td>
            </tr>
            </table>