5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2014 1:49 AM by Peter Spier

Translation

Craig Barber

I am trying to learn Indesign and my log in needs to be in English, how do I translate?  thank you

• 1. Re: Translation
          Joel Cherney Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Can you give us some more details? I haven't any idea what you mean when you say that your log in needs to be in English.

• 2. Re: Translation
            Craig Barber Level 1

Hi...

When I attempt to log on, the Indesign page is not in English, therefore I cannot follow any of the directions.

Thank you

craig

• 3. Re: Translation
              Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

If you are on the Adobe website, scroll down the page. In the lower left corner you should see a small icon that resembles a world map, just above a horizontal rule. After the name of the country or region next to that icon there shold be a link that will allow you to change locales.

• 4. Re: Translation
                Craig Barber Level 1

Hello Peter...

Thank you for writing back.  I've did as you directed and now when I try to download the program Safari responds by saying the can't open the following, which is what comes up when I hit the download tab.  Please advise...

aam://SAPCode=IDSN?productVersion=9.0?passPhrase=GJnAGx997ChlQyvQfILyezLjTqjwLptBzUx3y3a8icRFTsDPsGWbuP0SdI3PdSVgbT43Mn7RPcsjEWcAohf4p74PxLbohXjys5a7WJHvpnQ+lWvQbxywfgNXbjD3XIiu0nVkrKYc/e54xzvHcJJ/iNGZECn1PX1gQbXgFuM 6I=

Thank you

craig

• 5. Re: Translation
                  Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

I suspect the problem is that you are in the wrong place entirely. CC applications get installed through the Creative Cloud Desktop Applicationation, so you need to download and install that first, then log in with your Adobe ID through the app and let it download and install whatever else you need.

In addition, there is a dedicated forum for CC downloading and installing issues which is monitored by Adobe staff, and they may be able to help you better over there.