3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 6, 2014 10:07 AM by Josh_Corey

Collecting Payments Issue

All-AmericanAquatics

unable to add or delete purchase fields

• 1. Re: Collecting Payments Issue
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Have you checked the box for "Enable Paypal Payments"?  If that checkbox is not checked you will not be able to add purchase fields.  In the screen shot below I have checked the box, but there is an "!" next to Paypal setup since it has not been set up yet:

Paypal enabled.PNG

When Payments are enabled, and your account has been connected to your Paypal account then it will look like this and you can set up the purchase fields:

Paypal enabled and setup.PNG

If this does not help you can share your form with me at jcorey@adobe.com and I can take a look, please include a reference to this forum thread in your invitation so I know what to look at:

http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2462

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: Collecting Payments Issue

After looking into the issue with this form there is a limit to the number of payment fields that can be set up in a form, but this limit was not being enforced, once too many fields were added the Payments tab had become basically unusable.  A change will be made to alert the user when they reach the limit and will not enable assigning additional fields to Payments.  The limit is around 96 fields connected to Paypal payments in FormsCentral.

Thanks,

Josh

• 3. Re: Collecting Payments Issue

The issues we found investigating your form have been fixed.  It should be working and any future Payment forms with as many fields should work properly.

Thanks,

Josh