Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No audio with Adobe Presenter

Jan 31, 2014 Jan 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an online class that requires Adobe Presenter.  My MAC os is OSX 10.7.5., using Mozilla 26.0 and re-installed Adobe Flash 12.  Still no audio, what else do I need to do? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2014 Jan 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter is part of Captivate, which... to my knowledge... has never been available for Macs. Believe me, I'd love to have Captivate for a Mac so I wouldn't have to use my Windows 8 PC to make Presenter content.

I digress though. Does your Flash Player work elsewhere? I mean, do you have video and audio on websites like YouTube?

If you do, then the problem ISN'T with Flash Player but something in the Presenter content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 01, 2014 Feb 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, no problem with You Tube.  Other students with the same configurations of OS, Safari, Adobe have audio.  I must be missing something...

Jessica

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2014 Feb 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, usually this only affects Quick Time video and audio, but...

Mac HD/Applications/Utilities>AudioMIDI Setup

Check your "Built-in Input" and Built-in Output" settings.

The Format should be 44100.0kHz or 48000.0kHz and 2ch-24bit Integer as so:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines