• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What do I do when I install Flash Player and it's not installed?

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2014 Jan 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden my laptop didn't have adobe, so I went to install it again. I am Stuck in a loop though. I go to the support page. It says to check if I have Flash Player and I do not, so I go the next step of installing it. I go through the whole installation and it says finish and takes me to the step three page (the website). I wanted to see if it worked, so I clicked to return to previous page. I clicked on the button to check if I had Flash Player and it says no again. I really  want to watch Hulu. Can anyone help me out? I've had adobe for years and this just newly happened. Quite frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2014 Jan 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS?

What browser?

Without this basic information, we're completely in the dark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2014 Feb 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I didn't even think about it.

It's a Mac OS X and I'm using Safari.

I just went and tried it again today and it worked. Maybe something somewhere was acting up? But thank you for the reply! If it still wasn't working I'm sure you'd have fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines