3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 1, 2014 10:43 AM by A.T. Romano

Menus in Premiere Elements 12

Michael Stehly Level 1

Previously, I have used Adobe Encore CS3 to add videos to the  menu.  In Encore you can add as many separate videos as you want to the menu.  You can play them separately.  I do not see this feature in Premiere Elements 12.

• 1. Re: Menus in Premiere Elements 12
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Michael Stehly

Are you referring to Blu-ray disc format on Blu-ray disc and AVCHD on DVD disc, or DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc?

Hope I am interpreting you question correctly....

If you have more than one movie on the Timeline and want to navigate through them in a menu after burn to, Timeline markers, including stop markers, need to be placed on the Timeline at the indicated locations. Stop markers are an essential part of this type of workflow.

HOWEVER, stop markers in the Blu-ray disc format on Blu-ray disc or AVCHD on DVD are not recognized by the players. Stop markers function for this kind of workflow for DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc.

If your question does go to Blu-ray and AVCHD described above, then, if you want to keep Premiere Elements in the workflow and achieve you menu navigating goals, you would have to export your Premiere Elements Timeline content to a file and then import that file into a 3rd party software for menus (which support a stop marker or stop marker like feature) and burn to disc.

Please let us know if the above targeted your question.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Menus in Premiere Elements 12
            Michael Stehly Level 1

You have answered my question. 

Thank  you

• 3. Re: Menus in Premiere Elements 12
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Michael Stehly

Thanks for the follow up. Much appreciated.

Glad the information supplied targeted your question.

ATR