1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 1, 2014 11:53 AM by Chris Cox

How to insert an ICC Profile Offset Ink ISO 12647 management in Photoshop

Chico Crevin Level 1

Excuse-me, I don't write english very well. I used Google.

I wrote a book that will be printed this month . Images & Colours of creation to production. It is a book targeted at professionals who have no technical information on their training market. Make the processes because they spoke to them it was just what was done .

In the review I came across a technical problem and need help from Adobe and partners.

Paint manufacturers in Brazil are using ISO 12647 , except that the profile has a maximum of 300 % ink . Our graphic , mostly , do not print 300 % ink . Here comes the problem .

Some years ago when paint manufacturers used the European scale , was only making changes in maximum and black ink. Today the paint factories use the profile of ISO 12647 ink as ink pattern insert that if I do not have the measurements of the table that appears when I select : Color Management > Desktop> CMYK > Custom CMYK > Colors Inks > customize.

I can not find the numbers in this table , and possibly each graphic will have a variation of Yxy or Lab

As readers move to a "standard table " with the response of the paint , or insert an ICC standard colors in the paint menu in Photoshop???