8 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2014 9:43 AM by the_wine_snob

Diashow unter MacOS

ULRICH

Wie kann ich die Diashow welche unter Organizer generiert wurde speicher und mit Premiere Elements weiter bearbeiten.

M.f.G.

Ulli

• 1. Re: Diashow unter MacOS
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Ulrich,

Are your versions of PsE and PrE the same, i.e. say both version 11?

If so, then once the SlideShow has been created in Elements Organizer, you should be able to use Edit in Premiere Elements, to dynamically link the SlideShow to Premiere Elements. There, you can do additional editing, by using Break Apart, once the SlideShow is open in PrE.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Diashow unter MacOS
            ULRICH Level 1

My Version is 12  PsE & PrE

Am 02.02.2014 um 15:30 schrieb Bill Hunt <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Are your versions of PsE and PrE the same, i.e. say both version 11?

• 3. Re: Diashow unter MacOS
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Ulrich,

Thank you for that information.

In the Elements Organizer, do you see Edit in Premiere Elements, in the SlideShow creation screen?

If so, that would be the function to "port" your SlideShow over to PrE.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 4. Re: Diashow unter MacOS
                A.T. Romano Level 7

ULRICH

Did you not say in your title that you were using Premiere Elements 12 on a Mac computer operating system?

As far as I have ever known, the Elements Organizer 12 Mac does not offer the Slideshow feature as seen in the Elements Organizer Windows. Create/Slideshow is a Windows Only operation.

So I do not see that what Hunt has described is applicable to your Premiere Elements 10 Mac.

To support my comment, please check out the Elements Organizer 12 Help PDF, page 180.

Thanks.

ATR

• 5. Re: Diashow unter MacOS
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

ULRICH

Could we get more details so that we might explore routes to your video goals in your Premiere Elements 12 Mac computer environment.

Please clarify what you wrote

Translated to English was

How can I the slide show which was generated storage under Organizer and edit with Premiere elements.

If you have a slideshow in the Elements Organizer 12 Mac,  you did not create it there and save it as a Slide Show project since Elements Organizer 12 "Create/Slideshow" is Windows Only.

So, then I would ask "What do you have in Elements Organizer 12 Mac that you are calling Slideshow and how did it get there?" What is the format of the Slideshow in the Elements Organizer 12? If what is in the Elements Organizer 12 Mac is a supported file of some kind, you should be able to right click it and should be able to select "Edit with Premiere Elements Editor", but you will not have a Premiere Elements "Break Apart Elements Organizer Slideshow" command when the file gets to Premiere Elements.

All those questions would clarify and give much needed information to help you with your workflow.

Thank you.

ATR

• 6. Re: Diashow unter MacOS
                    the_wine_snob Level 9

ATR,

As far as I have ever known, the Elements Organizer 12 Mac does not offer the Slideshow feature as seen in the Elements Organizer Windows. Create/Slideshow is a Windows Only operation.

I had not been aware of that limitation. I have probably just learned something new about Elements Organizer on a Mac.

Thanks,

Hunt

• 7. Re: Diashow unter MacOS
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt

The Elements Organizer Create/Slideshow Windows Only has been a major deal breaker for users with Mac on the Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements sides of the fence.

ATR

• 8. Re: Diashow unter MacOS
                        the_wine_snob Level 9

ATR,

Appreciated. Being an PC-only guy, the little that I have learned about differences between the platforms, has come from reading the forums. I knew about some "missing" Effects and Transitions, but had not read of this difference before.

Thanks,

Hunt